PIZZA PARTY MOVIE NIGHT
PPMN = Pizza Party Movie Night! I can't quite remember when exactly we started our tradition of Pizza Party Movie Night, but it has probably been close 2 years now....maybe even more. Friday Nights is usually dedicated to pizza and a movie, well often two since Matt and I will watch an adult movie following the kid movie.
Here we are tonight!
I can remember my friend in Denver giving me an article about the importance of quality family time and pizza night was a good way to do that - something along those lines. I think she may have even gave it to me before we had children and even though I don't remember all the details of the article it certainly left an impression. I can actually still picture the article, may even be saved somewhere.
So, when the two big girls were old enough to start watching some movies we decide to combine that with Pizza Night thus Pizza Party Movie Night was born. Almost every Friday night at our house is PPMN! We love it! Most of the time we order Pizza Ranch, sometimes its just Totinos frozen pizza, and a few times we've made our own. We started ordering a small cheese pizza and had leftovers but recently we've had to upsize to a medium cheese pizza for the girls!
Matt has been out of town all this week, so I think a few girl missed their Daddy.
PPMN is so cherished by our family, that earlier this summer when had missed a few in a row due to camping, travels, etc that Georgie wanted to have PPMN instead of doing something else really fun. Matt and I can't recall what our alternative plan was....it was someting kind of extra special but she was missing Pizza Party Movie Night so much that she wanted to do stay home.
Some movies are memorable, some....not so great, but ineveitably they all have music which means our girls are going to ....
DANCE!
And it is even better when Daddy joins them!
Great memories!
ReplyDelete